Add a Tag to a Fact
Tags help you locate the facts of interest within a given folder with the filtering feature.
Also, hiding and displaying facts in embedded Analytical Designer is done based on tags assigned to facts. For details, see Embed Analytical Designer.
The tag name are case-sensitive and can contain alphanumeric characters and special characters (#, _, and so on).
If you want to use tags for hiding and displaying attributes in embedded dashboards and embedded Analytical Designer, use only lowercase characters, uppercase characters, and numbers.
- Click Manage on the toolbar. The administration page opens.
- On the Data tab, click Facts. The list of all workspace facts opens.
- Click the fact that you want to add a tag to. The fact page opens.
- Click Add Tags. The form for entering tags opens.
- Type in a tag. If you want to add more tags, separate them with a space. Click Add. The tags are added to the fact.