Dashboards are visualizations that can displayand individual key performance indicators (KPIs).
You can think of dashboards as a dynamic presentation layer for your data analytics. Dashboards allow a wide array of adjustments such as filtering and drilling.
With dashboards, you can, for example:
- Track KPI changes over time and compare it to previous periods.
- Set alerts and get notified when KPIs reach a threshold.
- Link KPIs to other dashboards.
- Have important insights next to relevant KPIs to have a better overview of your business processes.
You can add any number of KPI dashboards to your workspace.
For details about dashboards, see the following topics:
- Set up Dashboards
- Edit Dashboards
- Rename Dashboards
- Duplicate Dashboards
- Delete Dashboards
- Add an Alert to a KPI
- Schedule Automatic Emailing of Dashboards
- Filters in Dashboards
- Drilling in Dashboards
- Export Dashboards
- Embed Dashboards
- Dashboards FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions