Add a Tag to a Metric
Tags help you locate the metrics of interest within a given folder with the filtering feature.
The tag names are case-sensitive and can contain alphanumeric characters and special characters (#, _, and so on).
If you want to use tags for hiding and displaying attributes in embedded KPI dashboards and embedded Analytical Designer, use only lowercase characters, uppercase characters, and numbers.
- Click Manage on the toolbar. The administration page opens.
- On the Data tab, click Metrics. The list of all workspace metrics opens.
- Click the metric that you want to add a tag to. The metric page opens.
- Click Add Tags. The form for entering tags opens.
- Type in a tag. If you want to add more tags, separate them with a space. Click Add. The tags are added to the metric.