The Data Integration Console enables workspace administrators to manage and track the data loading processes that are supplying data to their GoodData workspaces.
Through Data Integration Console, you can perform the following tasks:
- Monitor successful or failed data loads through a single dashboard
- Manage many data loads within multiple workspaces at the same time.
- Automate and monitor data loading processes applied to your GoodData workspaces.
- Postpone or disable a scheduled execution.
- Trigger manually ad hoc executions of any data loading process.
- Set up and receive alerts and notifications related to data loading process execution.
Review historical performance of the data loads.
Review logs generated during execution.
In some situations, you may find it easier to monitor and schedule data loads from within your own application. For more information on the GoodData APIs, see API Reference.
Before you begin using Data Integration Console, ensure that are an administrator to at least one GoodData workspace.
All workspaces to which you have access are displayed in the console, so all workspace users can monitor the workspace's data loading processes. However, you can modify only the workspaces that contain at least one process deployed to the platform and where you are an Administrator.