Changing a User Role in the Data Warehouse Instance
Change the role assigned to a user in your Data Warehouse instance.
You have to be an administrator in the instance to be able to make this change.
The owner of the Data Warehouse instance cannot be demoted from an Admin role or removed from the instance.
- In the list of Data Warehouse users in your instance, click the self link for the user. The user details are displayed. See Reviewing Data Warehouse User Details.
- To verify the user’s identity, click the profile link.
- From the role drop-down, select the new user role. See Data Warehouse User Roles.
- Click Update role. The user’s role is updated.
- Verify the value for the role.