KPI dashboards can contain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) andin the Responsive user interface. KPI Dashboards are available in GoodData Responsive interface.
With KPI dashboards, you can, for example:
- Track KPI changes over time and compare it to previous periods.
- Set alerts and get notified when KPIs reach a threshold.
- Link KPIs to other dashboards.
- Have important insights next to relevant KPIs to have a better overview of your business processes.
You can add any number of KPI dashboards to your workspace.
- KPI dashboards are available to direct customers.
If you are a Powered by GoodData customer, contact the GoodData support.
- To add insights to KPI dashboards, you must have Analytical Designer enabled.
For information about enabling Analytical Designer, see Configure Various Features via Platform Settings.
For details about KPI dashboards, see the following topics:
- Set up a KPI Dashboard
- Edit Items on KPI Dashboards
- Rename a KPI Dashboard
- Duplicate KPI Dashboards
- Delete a KPI Dashboard
- Add an Alert to a KPI
- Schedule Automatic Emailing of KPI Dashboards
- Filters in KPI Dashboards
- Drilling in KPI Dashboards
- Export KPI Dashboards
- Embed KPI Dashboards
- KPI Dashboard FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions