By default, dates in Analytical Designer and KPI Dashboards have the following numerical format: MM/dd/yyyy.
You can change the date to various predefined formats through your account settings.
- Click your name in the upper right corner and select Account.
- Click Date format.
- From the drop-down menu, select a new format.
- Click Save.
- The date format applies only to Analytical Designer and KPI Dashboards. Other sections of the GoodData Portal as well as export to Excel/CSV are not affected.
- When entering dates, you must use the same number of digits as has the format you selected. For example, for
dd/MM/yyyy, you must type
26/03/2020, not just
- Alphanumeric date formats are not supported.
- To specify the date format for all users in a workspace, use the
responsiveUiDateFormatplatform setting. For details, see Configure Various Features via Platform Settings.