KPI dashboards can contain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and.
With KPI dashboards, you can, for example:
- Track KPI changes over time and compare it to previous periods.
- Set alerts and get notified when KPIs reach a threshold.
- Link KPIs to other dashboards.
- Have important insights next to relevant KPIs to have a better overview of your business processes.
You can add as many KPI dashboards to your project as you want.
For details about KPI dashboards, see the following topics:
- Set up a KPI Dashboard
- Custom Layouts for KPI Dashboards
- Add an Alert to a KPI
- Keep Your KPI Dashboard Up-to-date
- Rename a KPI Dashboard
- Keep Your KPI Alerts Relevant
- Delete a KPI Dashboard
- KPI Dashboard FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions