KPI dashboards can contain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) andin the Responsive user interface. KPI Dashboards are available in GoodData Responsive interface.
With KPI dashboards, you can, for example:
- Track KPI changes over time and compare it to previous periods.
- Set alerts and get notified when KPIs reach a threshold.
- Link KPIs to other dashboards.
- Have important insights next to relevant KPIs to have a better overview of your business processes.
You can add any number of KPI dashboards to your workspace.
For details about KPI dashboards, see the following topics:
- Set up a KPI Dashboard
- Edit KPI Dashboards
- Add an Alert to a KPI
- Rename a KPI Dashboard
- Delete a KPI Dashboard
- Export KPI Dashboards
- Date Filters in KPI Dashboards
- Customize Date Filters in KPI Dashboards
- KPI Dashboard FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions