If you want to display a dashboard on a TV screen, consider the following tips for better experience:
- Instead of using the direct dashboard URL, use the URL for embedding the dashboard (see Embedding Code Formats). This will hide the project toolbar and allow for more space for displaying the dashboard.
- Use the scaling in your browser (zoom in and zoom out).
- Enter full mode in your browser.
- Select the 'Remember me' check box when logging in to the GoodData Portal to stay logged in. Refresh the dashboard periodically, or set up a period for refreshing a tab automatically in your browser.
- If you have a few tabs with different dashboards, use a browser add-on to automatically switch between the open tabs after a certain amount of time.