In Analytical Designer, you can take your data and visualize them in various types of visualizations. You can:
- Analyze attributes that represent qualitative data.
- Analyze measures that represent quantitative data.
- Switch among different types of insights.
For details, see Insight Types.
- Drag data from your Data Catalogue to any active drop zone on the canvas to start creating your insight (or visualization).
- Drag data from these zones back to Data Catalogue to remove them from your insight.
- Create ad hoc measures using basic arithmetic functions.
For details, see Create Calculated Measures in Insights
- Drag the Date or any attribute to the bar to filter your data.
For details, see Filter Measures by Date.
- Recommendations help you modify your insight based on common usage patterns.
- Configure your insight - change colors, modify axes, legends, and canvas.
For details, see Configure Insights.
- Navigate between steps or clear your insight.
- Save your insight.
- Open your insight in the Report Editor or export it to a file for further analysis.
For limitations, see Analytical Designer - Frequently Asked Questions.
For information about Report Editor, see Working with Reports.
- Export your insights into files for further analysis.
For details about exports, see Export Insights.