To white-label an existing domain, follow these steps:
Select a URL for the white-labeled domain. For example:
Ask your domain administrator to set up a CNAME and generate a TLS certificate.
For more information, see Set up a CNAME and Acquire a TLS Certificate.
- Gather project IDs of the projects to migrate or the customer token for your current domain.
- Select an administrator for the new domain.
For more information, see Choose a Domain Administrator.
After you acquire the necessary information, follow these steps:
- Open a request to create the white-labeled domain with GoodData Support.
Include the following assets, which you gathered in the previous procedure, in this request:
- URL for the white-labeled domain
- Public and private components of the TLS certificate
- Confirmation of CNAME creation
- Project IDs or customer token
- GoodData domain where you want to apply white labeling
- Coordinate rollout of the white-labeled domain.
For more information, see Coordinate Rollout.
- Customize the domain using the GoodData APIs.
For more information, see Customize the White-Labeled Domain.
- (Optional) Configure the DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) email authentication method for outgoing emails.
For more information, see Configure DKIM for Outgoing Email.