To white-label a new domain, follow these steps:
Select a URL for the white-labeled domain. For example:
- Select an administrator for the new domain.
For more information, see Choose a Domain Administrator.
After you acquire the necessary information, follow these steps:
- Open a request to create the white-labeled domain at GoodData Support.
Include the following assets, which you gathered in the previous procedure, in this request:
- URL for the white-labeled domain
- Public and private components of the TLS certificate
- Confirmation of CNAME creation
- Email address of the domain administrator
- Customize the domain using the GoodData API.
For more information, see Customize the White-Labeled Domain.
- (Optional) Configure the DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) email authentication method for outgoing emails.
For more information, see Configure DKIM for Outgoing Email.