The Data Integration Console enables project administrators to manage and track the data loading processes that are supplying data to their GoodData projects.
Through Data Integration Console, you can perform the following tasks:
- Monitor successful or failed data loads through a single dashboard
- Manage many data loads within multiple projects at the same time.
- Automate and monitor data loading processes applied to your GoodData projects.
- Postpone or disable a scheduled execution.
- Trigger manually ad-hoc executions of any data loading process.
- Set up and receive alerts and notifications related to data loading process execution.
Review historical performance of the data loads.
Review logs generated during execution.
In some situations, you may find it easier to monitor and schedule data loads from within your own application. For more information on the GoodData APIs, see API Reference.
Before You Begin
Before you begin using Data Integration Console, verify the following:
You are an administrator to at least one GoodData project.
All projects to which you have access are displayed in the console, so all project users can monitor the project's data loading processes. However, you can modify only the projects that contain at least one process deployed to the platform and where you are an Administrator.
- You meet one of the following requirements:
- You configured the output stage for that project to enable data load from Data Warehouse to this project (see Automated Data Distribution Reference).