Understanding the components of a logical data model and their mutual relationships is crucial for creating a functional model in the GoodData LDM Modeler.
The following sections describe individual LDM components and provide essential guidance how to use them.
- Datasets in Logical Data Models
- Facts in Logical Data Models
- Attributes in Logical Data Models
- Dates in the Logical Data Model
- Connection Points in Logical Data Models
The listed sections focus on LDM components in the GoodData LDM Modeler. While the general information is also applicable to the CloudConnect modeler, for CloudConnect specific details, see Data Model Object Types in CloudConnect Modeler.