After an object is selected, its properties appear in the Details sidebar, where you can review and edit them as needed.
Datasets contain attributes and facts. When you select these objects, their properties are displayed in the Details sidebar.
You can use the links at the top of the sidebar to navigate back through the hierarchy of objects in the logical data model.
Select from the following topics to get more information:
- Editing Dataset Properties
- Editing Date Dataset Properties
- Convert a Fact into an Attribute
- Rename a Fact or Attribute
- Building Relations between Objects
- Managing Logical Data Model Dependencies