The Data Integration Console enables project administrators to manage and track the data loading processes that are supplying data to their GoodData projects.
Through Data Integration Console, you can perform the following tasks:
- Monitor successful or failed data loads through a single dashboard
- Manage many data loads within multiple projects at the same time.
- Automate and monitor data loading processes applied to your GoodData projects.
- Postpone or disable a scheduled execution.
- Trigger manually ad-hoc executions of any data loading process.
- Set up and receive alerts and notifications related to data loading process execution.
Review historical performance of the data loads.
Review logs generated during execution.
In some situations, you may find it easier to monitor and schedule data loads from within your own application. For more information on the GoodData APIs, see API Reference.
Read next: Before You Begin