This section contains the following topics:
- Users of Data Integration Console
- Before You Begin
- Recommended Practices on Managing Data Loads
- Accessing Data Integration Console
- Managing Data Loading Processes
- Scheduling a Process
- Notification Rules
- Data Integration Console Process Logging
- Deleting Graphs and Processes
The Data Integration Console enables project administrators to manage and track the data loading processes that are supplying data to their GoodData projects.
Through Data Integration Console, you can perform the following tasks:
- Monitor successful or failed data loads through a single dashboard
- Manage many data loads within multiple projects at the same time.
- Automate and monitor data loading processes applied to your GoodData projects.
- Postpone or disable a scheduled execution.
- Trigger manually ad-hoc executions of any data loading process.
- Set up and receive alerts and notifications related to data loading process execution.
Review historical performance of the data loads.
Review logs generated during execution.
In some situations, you may find it easier to monitor and schedule data loads from within your own application. For more information on the GoodData APIs, see the GoodData API documentation.