From the Projects & Users tab, you can carry out the following administrative tasks:
- Rename or delete a project
- Leave from the project
- Invite new members
- Manage all active, invited, and deactivated project members. For more information on project members, see Managing Users in Projects.
Rename: Clicking the current name:
Delete: You can delete a project from the Project & Users tab.
Deleting a project permanently eliminates all dashboards, reports, metrics, attributes and data. Because deleting is irreversible, users are advised to proceed with caution.
Leave: You can leave a project unless you are the only Administrator in it.
Also in this section:
- Find the Project ID
- Find the Project Name
- Determining the Attribute Value ID
- Rename a Project
- Deleting Data from a Project
- Find the Project Authorization Token
- Create a Project
- Accessing Gray Pages for a Project
- Platform Settings
- GoodData Extension Tool for Chrome
- Acquiring Object Identifiers for Project Metadata
- Migrating Selected Objects between Projects
- Project Cloning
- Project Validation
- Project Time Zone
- Setting a Custom Time Zone for Your Project
- Share Reports and Dashboards with Scheduled Emails