GoodData CloudConnect Tutorial
CloudConnect is a legacy tool and will be discontinued. We recommend that to prepare your data you use the GoodData data pipeline as described in Data Preparation and Distribution. For data modeling, see Data Modeling in GoodData to learn how to work with Logical Data Modeler.
This tutorial is intended for developers who plan to work on data models and ETL using CloudConnect.
- For the GoodData developer experience, including the Platform Trial, visit the GoodData Developer Portal.
- If you are interested in creating reports, dashboards, or metrics, start with Dashboards and Insights.
This tutorial will guide through the process of developing a demo GoodData project. You will learn key concepts and gain access to important tools and resources. By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to perform the following:
- Set up tools
- Create a logical data model
- Prepare a data loading process
- Automate a data loading process
- Build metrics and reports
- Create your first dashboard