Duplicate a Dashboard
To crate a copy of a dashboard:
- While on your dashboard in edit mode, click the Actions menu on the top, and click Save as…. The copy dialog opens.
- Configure the settings of the copy dashboard:
- Name or rename your dashboard.
- Select Saved Views if you want to allow users to save their current dashboard filter settings as a named dashboard view. For more information, see Using Saved Views.
- Specify who can view and use the dashboard.
- (Administrators only) Specify who can edit the dashboard. See Permission to Edit Workspace Metrics, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Click Save. The copy dashboard opens.
- Click Save to save the copy dashboard and exit edit mode.
When you create or save a copy of a metric, report, or dashboard, it is unlocked for editing and visible only to you at first. When it is ready to share with other users in the workspace, you must publish the object. For more information, see Manage Object Visibility - Hide and Share Objects.